Dear Potential Voting Public,
I would like to take this opportunity to plead my case as to why I would absolutely love to win a ticket to SNAP conference , a creative blogging and social media conference, next year. Please bear with me as I make my way through my extensive list of viable reasons.
1. I am a mommy to two adorable little kidlets. See?
Truth is though…this mommy needs a break. I absolutely love that my number one priority is my babies and I wouldn’t have it any other way, but every once in awhile, I need to do something for myself. And after days like today where I was vomited all over and have had to deal with a whiny, clingy, teething toddler, I really need the break.
2. Creative Estates was an amazing experience for me. I learned so much, met so many people, and walked away feeling so completely inspired to do what I do. I was able to meet “My Martha Stewart”, Kim from The TomKat Studio. I was able to attend photography workshops and interact with bloggers from all over the country. I want to do that again. And again. And again. You get the idea.
3. I am crafty by nature. I have ridiculous ideas floating around in my head on a constant basis. So much so, in fact, that my husband makes fun of me for it. I can’t help the chaos, but I can be around hundreds of other women (and some men too) that have that same creative passion that I do. We get to celebrate our craft and we get to motivate and uplift each other.
4. SNAP conference is being held in Salt Lake City, Utah. I’ve never been there and would absolutely love to see it! New places, new people, new adventure!
5. I’d love to represent Arizona at a conference in Utah. There were an awesome number of bloggers that traveled to Arizona for Creative Estates and I would love to return the favor. Plus, I have a crazy idea for Arizona shirts that I’d love to sport there. I told–my brain is creative chaos.
6. I love to learn and absorb all kinds of information. It’s kind of a running joke with my family and friends that I know a crazy amount of random junk, but it’s just because I have a desire to learn as much as I can. I would love the chance to learn from all of the wonderful bloggers out there that I look up to and admire so much. They each are such a bevy of blog bits of goodness and I want to know how they do what they do and why they do it!
So there you have it. My list justifying your precious vote for me. Now, I know that there a ton of other lovely ladies out there that would absolutely love and appreciate your vote, but I’d love for you to consider me too (and if you decide to vote for me, would you mind sharing the love with others so they can vote for me also?). Thanks for being awesome and I hope to see everyone at SNAP!