Owl Birthday Freebie!

Last week I shared about the Owl Birthday Printables I designed for sweet Kathryn from Destination: Craft as part of the Handmade Gift Exchange. Here are the ones that I made for her daughter’s first birthday that’s coming up in March:

Because I love all of you out there so much and because I’d love to give *you* a gift for Christmas, I went back through and made them without any specific names or ages so you can use them for any age. Get to downloading and I’d love to see how you use them!

Owl Birthday Welcome Sign

{print onto Cardstock}

Owl Birthday Party Circles

{print onto cardstock and punch out; I use this punch}

Owl Birthday Fancy Labels

{print onto cardstock}

Owl Birthday Large Party Circles

{print onto cardstock and trim around the edges with scissors or a circle cutter}

Owl Birthday Drink Wraps

{print onto waterproof sticker paper to prevent ink bleeding from moisture}

Owl Birthday Invites

{print onto cardstock and fill in}

Owl Birthday Thank You Tags

{print onto cardstock and cut apart}

If any of those downloads do not work, you can also find the full collection HERE. :)

Now, let’s make sure we play nice and please keep these for your personal use only. Do not sell, copy, or redistribute these printables.

As my son says, “Happy ThanksChristmas!”

If you loved these free party printables, you might also enjoy some of these ones as well!

Rocket Party Collage

Luke’s Rocket Party Printables

Cupcake Party Printables

Reagan’s Cupcake Party Printables

Comments

1. Megan Brown says

oh my goodness, you are AMAZING.
    These are so great and I can’t wait to use them for my little ones Birthday this weekend :)

2. Amanda says

Love these so much. Would love love love some blue ones for a boy. I am planning my son’s Look whoo’s turning 1 owl theme birthday party right now. I would absolutely love to use these. Thanks so much! :)

3. Nikki says

These are amazing! I am planning an owl theme for my daughter’s 2nd birthday and this is beyond perfect. Thank you!!

One thing though- I am having a hard time printing these. Every time I try, I only get one tiny bit of the art showing. Can you help?

• says

Hi Nikki! I’m glad that you like them! I’m not sure what the issue is with the printing. I don’t have any issue printing them on my end. Sorry I can’t be more of a help!

4. Katie says

Hi Katie-
    I love it when I look all over the internet for something only to find just what I am looking for on a friends website!
    My little girl is turning 2 on Friday and these are perfect for her party. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
    Katie Rogers

• says

I am so excited that these work for your daughter’s party! I’d love to see picks when it’s all done, if you’re willing to share. :)

5. Erika says

Big thank you to you for putting this out into the universe for free! It was exactly what I was looking for for my daughter’s first birthday! I’m obsessed with owls for her and these were again, PERFECT!!! And my friends and family were in awe but I kept it real and gave you all the credit! You rock!

• Katie says

I am so glad they worked out for you Erika! I’d love to see any pictures that you took at the party!

6. Michelle says

Katie,

Your owl designs are so adorable! I love owls, and unfortunately I am not able to download the files because I guess it expired from Scribd?? Could you please email me the pdf file? Thanks so much!!

• Katie says

Hi Michelle! I’m so glad you like the printables! I just went and checked the filed through Scribd and they are all up to date. I’d recommend trying to download them from another browser and see if that helps. :)

7. Angeline says

These are soon cute, I’m busy planning an owl themed first birthday party for my son, do you happen to have this in blue at all or know where I could get something like that for free?

8. Tracy says

These are so adorable! I had planned on using these for my daughter’s first birthday next weekend but am having trouble printing the party circles and labels. I see I’m not the only one having issues, has anyone figured out why? Thank you!! :)

9. Tracy says

Thanks for responding so quickly!! I’m having printing issues. The fancy labels get cut off at the bottom. With the party circles, only one design will print and they are cut off as well. I created an account with Scribd but it wants me to pay to download. Thanks for any help you can give me. :)

10. says

These are SO cute!!! I just wish there was a way to save them and edit them so I could change it from Gracie to Lilly for my daughters birthday.

11. Sharon says

Thank you so much for reposting the links! I’ve been looking up & down for the perfect printables & these are it!!! I am co-hosting a babyshower for my sister in law & your owl is the exact degree of whimiscal that she has in mind! The colors are PERFECT for a baby girl! I’m hoping to have my husband change the text from HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BABYSHOWER with his computer skills. One item done off the checklist! Thanks again so much for your generosity!

12. Allison says

Thanks so much for putting these gorgeous printables up. They are just what I have been looking for. I have downloaded them all from scribd however the drink labels are no longer available to download. Just thought I would let you know. I only have access for 24 hours so will check back to see if it works tomorrow.

Thanks again. I will send photo’s of my daughters party when it’s finished. Allison

13. Charmaine says

THANKS so much for this! I am your newest fan! It is so nice to you to not only offer this, but to offer it on many sites. I just kept trying until finally it let me download it!

14. Mummy-chelle says

Thanks ever so much for these! I bookmarked them and then came back to print them today for my daughter only to find I couldn’t get scribd to work. Thank you for putting them on alternative sites for ut – I finally got them from the box one :)

15. Shakira says

Thank you for these adorable printables! I just want to ask if you have a matching Birthday banner for these. I would like to order them for a fee. Thank you!

16. Heather says

Love this, just what I’ve been looking for my Daughters first birthday. One question though, is there any way to change the color once I’ve downloaded them?

17. Hayley Blackwell says

Hi Katie,

Love your printables, I am going to be using them for my daughters 2nd birthday next week. Just a query though, what size are the large party circles? I want to use them for a bunting banner by cutting them out and putting them on triangle flag bunting.

Thanks again for your creative talent!!

Cheers
    Hayley

18. Elizabeth says

Michelle – thank you so very much for your creative genius. I will enjoy using the owl printables. Could you please tell me which font you used? I really like it. Thanks again for all you do. Just love your blog. Elizabeth

19. says

LOVE these! These are perfect for my 9 year old daughter’s “Night Owl” birthday party! We aren’t quite ready for a sleepover but a party from 6-10:30 PM is perfect!

20. Lori says

Hi! I love these printables- so cute and thank you for making them available for free! : ) I tried printing some, and the only issue I am having is the colors seem to be off a little. I am trying to figure out if its an ink problem. Mine printed out (on the invitation) with the owl purple and the stripes as dk pink, lt pink, blue, white and purple. On the computer screen, however, the colors are green, brown and pink and the owl is brown. Either way is fine with me, I just wanted to see what was the correct color scheme and if I need to get a new ink cartridge or if they will all print out the same. Any info you have would be appreciated! Thank you so much!

21. Nichole says

Hi!! These little owls are perfect for my daughter’s first birthday this November! I’m so glad I happened upon this site – I just love your work! I read in a previous comment that you would personalize the printables for a $10 fee – how would I go about placing an order?

Thanks so much!!!