Who can’t use another printable and holiday decor idea? My favorite part about this Interchangeable Holiday Picture Frame is that the frame is completely interchangeable for any and all holidays! I love a good multi-purpose project.
Are you ready to hear all about it? Let’s go!
frame with a flat border * Kiss Me. printable (click picture below)
green felt * white embroidery floss
velcro * scissors * sewing needle
1. Cut out your print of choice and put it in the frame. Easy peasy, right?
2. You can either free-hand a shamrock or do what I did: use Word. I used three heart cliparts to create my shamrock. Mine ended up being around 2 in. wide.
3. Cut out your shamrock from the green felt.
4. Using the white embroidery floss, stitch around the edge of the shamrock. I also added a small heart in the middle of my shamrock.
5. Place the prickly side of the velcro on the edge of your frame. I used sticky velcro; obviously you’ll need to glue it if yours isn’t sticky. Because you’re using felt, you won’t need to put velcro on the shamrock. It’ll stick totally on its own.
Your pretty picture frame is finished and ready to go! And doesn’t it look fabulous paired up with the Luckiest People Alive prints?!? Enjoy!
Linking Here:Pin It