Favorite Things *Free* Printables!

The printables are always one of my favorite parts of any party. It’s an easy way to add a little punch of color and add some personalized details that make your party pop!

And because I love you all so much, I’m offering up the printables from the Favorite Things Party for you to use for FREE!

You’ll be able to download  blank fancy labels so you’re not stuck with only the ones that I used.

Download Fancy Labels Here

I’ve also created a generic invitation that you can fill in the blanks should you choose to throw your own Favorite Things Party.

Download Invitation Here

Now I know that you might not only want a banner that says Favorite Things, so I’ve included every letter of the alphabet so you can create your own combination.

Download Banner Pieces Here

And just in case you just want the whole set just like I had printed, I have the link for you too. I hope you love them!

Updated: I’ve heard that there might be some issue with the downloads, so I have another download option for you HERE too. :)

All printables are for personal use only. Please do not sell, copy, or redistribute in any manner.

Linking Here:

Pin It

Comments

1. Sherri says

Won’t let me download the banner. A box pops up wanting me to pay to download it. I have never downloaded this before but that’s what it says inside the box.

• says

Hi Sherry. I’m not sure what’s going on. I just checked the banner again and had no problem downloading it. Will you try again and see if it works now?

• Sherri says

Still doesn’t work. It’s giving me a message saying that me or someone like me has already downloaded it but I haven’t. And the only way I could download it is if I would pick one of the payment options. All the other free printables work fine for me.

2. Noelia says

Hola Katie!
    I have a friend that is turning 50 and I though i could change to use for it.
    What font did you use?
    Also when i try to download the web keep asking me to pay.
    Is any recommendation to avoid this?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenient that this may cause..
    I really hope you can help because I love your printables.

3. Kirsten says

Fantastic stuff, I had just sent out save the date email for a favourite things party to celebrate my birthday and now I have all the rest of the things I need for the party, thank you for your lovely work.

• Kirsten says

Actually will have to use it for inspiration as we spell Favourite differently in the UK. But still thank you it is lovely.

Trackbacks

1. […] released a set of free Halloween party printables on my blog that were a spin of my popular Favorite Things party printables. They’re a not-so-scary way to celebrate Halloween, but I felt like something was missing […]