Do you ever have a project idea that would work for so many different things that it’s hard to pin it down? Just me?
Today’s project is just that situation. I’m in love with this Halloween Pocket Envelope and I’ve already got so many ideas on what I can use it for! And bonus: I’ve paired it up to work perfectly with the Spookiest Thing printable collection I released yesterday!
Place card? Yep.
Halloween gift enclosure? Of course.
Spooky note to a friend? Why not?!?
Keep reading to see how to create this little cutie!
orange cardstock * black cardstock * sticker paper
1. Make sure that you have all of your materials. I love the Epic 6 because everything is so compact and easy to store. Die cut the envelope with the orange cardstock, the enclosure with the black cardstock, and the banner with stiped sticker paper.
2. Fold the envelope along the perforated lines.
3. Apply adhesive along the inside flaps and press the envelope firmly together.
4. Print the Spookiest Things Fancy Labels on to sticker paper. Cut along the edges of the label.
5. Carefully apply the sticker paper so that it’s centered on the enclosure card.
6. Apply the sticker paper banner so that it wraps around the outside of the envelope.
What you do with this spooky little pocket envelope is up to you!
As always with any Lifestyle Crafts purchase, all Sweet Rose Studio readers get a 20% discount with the code SWEET!
Linking Here:Pin It