Now that they’ve reached that “magic age,” my kids have officially passed me in excitement for holidays. Halloween is no exception. I wanted to come up with a craft that the kids could do with me and once I saw the Lifestyle Crafts Build a Monster Die, I had the perfect solution: Mini Monster Pumpkins.
Are you ready to see how simple these pumpkins are to make?
mini pumpkins * colored vinyl
1. Cut your vinyl to a square slightly larger than the die. Since the die is only about 4″ square, you won’t need much vinyl.
2. Place the cover on the cutting platform and roll through the Epic 6. Luke was super excited to get to help this time!
(Just make sure you always supervise your kiddos if you let them help. You don’t need any squished fingers!)
3. Punch out the pieces that you’ll use to create your monster. Feel free to get excited about the mustaches like Luke. 😉
4. Stick away! You can make a silly monster, a scary monster, or even a cute monster. Be creative! This is a great opportunity to let your kids’ personalities shine through!
5. Show off your masterpiece!
As always when shopping at Lifestyle Crafts, Sweet Rose Studio readers get 20% off with the code SWEET! Lifestyle Crafts has also released an entire line dedicated to Halloween and Thanksgiving die-cuts. Go check out all of the amazing options!
Linking Here:Pin It