In case you didn’t catch my Facebook or Instagram posts on Thursday evening, my very best friend had her sweet baby girl Thursday morning. Miss Stella is absolutely beautiful and her parents are over the moon already. I wanted to put together something to surprise them when for they get home from the hospital. This Easy Peasy Pennant Banner was an amazingly simple project to put together and I’m hoping they like it!
Isn’t she just the most precious little thing?!? And in case you were wondering, Stella was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19.75 inches long and her momma did fantastic. I am so proud of both of them!
No joke: this project took less than 10 minutes from start to finish *and* it doesn’t need any special printables or fancy supplies.
printer paper * 5.5×4.25 piece of cardstock
scissors * ribbon * tape runner
1. Print whatever you’d like your banner to say with two letters to a page. Cut the letters to each be appx. 5 in. wide.
2. Fold the cardstock to create a triangle and cut along the line. This becomes your pennant template.
3. Lay the template on top of the letter panels, making sure to line up the bottom edges. Cut around the template to create the pennant shape. Repeat for the rest of the letter panels.
4. Make sure to label your pennant template and keep it for next time!
5. Lay out the panels to check the spacing of the banner.
6. Measure out the ribbon and cut it to size.
7. Use the tape runner to attach the ribbon to the letter panels. Press firmly.
Hang up the pennant banner and admire your handiwork. Fingers crossed that they like it! I love that I can totally make one of these for any occasion within minutes. Love!
Linking Here:Pin It