Oh, the Places You’ll Go! Prints

One of the most inspirational books that I’ve ever had the opportunity to read is Dr. Seuss’ Oh, the Places You’ll Go! There is something so refreshing about a piece of literature that can move people at any age. Oh, the Places You’ll Go! is packed to the gills with wonderful life lessons and tidbits of heartwarming verbiage that I have loved for years and today, I’m thrilled to get to share some of my favorite quotes as prints.

Oh the Places You'll Go Prints

Each of these prints is sized to fit in an 8×10 frame. I can think of a few high school seniors that might be receiving one of these beauties as a gift for graduation…

Oh the Places You'll Go Chalkboard Print1crop

Download this print HERE.

Oh the Places You'll Go Chalkboard Print2crop

Download this print HERE.

Oh the Places You'll Go Chalkboard Print3crop

Download this print HERE.

Oh the Places You'll Go Chalkboard Print4crop

Download this print HERE.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

Linking Here:

Tatertots & Jello * Lil’ Luna * Positively Splendid

Whipperberry * I Heart Naptime

Pin It

Comments

1. says

I love these prints- so cute! Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to come see the printables on my blog if you have the time: thelovenerds.com.

2. Lex says

Hi! My mom found these on Pinterest & showed them to me. We’d love to print them to use for decoration for my sister’s graduation party. Do we just print them on nice white paper so that the chalkboard background will be printed from black ink? (Isn’t that a lot of ink?)

Definitely going to bookmark your blog!

• says

Hi Lex! I always print on bright white cardstock, but I typically have them printed at my local office supply store. It’s inexpensive to print them off there and because they’re only black and white (no color), it’s even less!

3. Nikki says

These are great! How do I go about printing them at a local store? I can’t save them as anything but an adobe file and I can’t upload them online :( Love these!!! We will be using them for my daughter’s first birthday!!! :) THANK YOU!!!

• says

Hi Nikki! You can send the PDF file to your local copy center (I like Office Max) and you’ll be able to print them from there. You should be able to print them from home as well, but you’d need a program on your computer like Adobe Reader (a free download) to open the files. I hope this helps!

4. stacey says

Love these, thanks so much for sharing. I am trying to print at Walgreens but it won’t take the pdf file. Any suggestions?

Thanks again :)

5. stacey says

I figured it out, I used PicMonkey and saved it as a jpg so now it can be uploaded to Walgreens or CVS. Thanks again for sharing, sooo cute!