It takes a LOT for me to say that something is “the best ever.” I feel like that’s quite a lofty claim and that you for sure need the goods to back up a statement of that caliber. Today, I know that I can support my claim. This is for sure the best french toast ever. Ever.
Are you ready to dig right in? I am!
- 1 loaf, Texas Toast bread
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- butter and syrup, to taste
1. Heat a skillet to 350 degrees.
2. Add milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Dip both sides of a slice of the Texas Toast in the mixture and lay it on the warmed skillet.
4. Heat the french toast on each side until its slightly browned.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the entire loaf of bread. You may need to add more cinnamon to the mixture throughout the process.
6. Add butter and syrup to taste and enjoy!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Linking Here:Pin It