It takes a LOT for me to say that something is “the best ever.” I feel like that’s quite a lofty claim and that you for sure need the goods to back up a statement of that caliber. Today, I know that I can support my claim. This is for sure the best french toast ever. Ever.
Are you ready to dig right in? I am!
- 1 loaf, Texas Toast bread
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- butter and syrup, to taste
1. Heat a skillet to 350 degrees.
2. Add milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Dip both sides of a slice of the Texas Toast in the mixture and lay it on the warmed skillet.
4. Heat the french toast on each side until its slightly browned.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the entire loaf of bread. You may need to add more cinnamon to the mixture throughout the process.
6. Add butter and syrup to taste and enjoy!
Linking Here:Pin It