I’ve apparently got a thing for cute Halloween treats in my system right now and can you really blame me? For some reason, I have oodles of ideas like yesterday’s Spooky Oreo Halloween Cookies and today’s Simple Donut Pumpkins with many more on the horizon.
My kids (and my hips) aren’t complaining so I’m going to keep going with it for as long as the ideas keep coming. That okay with you? 😉
- bite size donuts
- orange candy melts
- stick pretzels
- lollipop sticks
- waxed paper
1. Place the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and melt the candies according to the directions on the package.
2. While the melts are, well — melting, lay out a sheet of waxed paper and place the donuts about six inches apart from each other.
3. When the candy melts are ready, scoop a large heap on the top of a donut and use the lollipop stick to smooth it across the top and down the sides.
4. Before the candy melts harden push half a pretzel stick in the center and add sprinkles.
5. Let them cool completely before serving.
Bon Appetit ladies and gentlemen!
Linking Here:Pin It