Every good occasion calls for a card of some sort. Whether it be an invitation, a celebration of sorts, a thank you note, or for just because, a handmade card can make a world of difference to the recipient. And you know what? It doesn’t have to be rocket science to put it together. I put together a Simple Halloween Card in minutes using one of the American Crafts Halloween Craft Kits found at Target.
I used my card as decoration on my Easy Halloween Mantle, but this could easily be used for multiple other purposes. Don’t you want to see how easy it really is?
- American Crafts Halloween Craft Kit: Witch’s Hats
- American Crafts Halloween Stickers
- cream card stock, cut to 4.25″ x 11″
- black card stock, cut to 1.5″ x 3″
1. Fold the cream card stock in half and press the fold.
2. Use the scissors to trim a triangle off the edge short edge of the black card stock. Attach it to the cream card stock using the adhesive.
3. Separate the fringe on the yellow and orange strips found in the craft kit.
4. Peel back the adhesive on the back of the fringed strips and carefully apply them on the card, overlapping the black flag. Layer the orange fringe over top of the yellow fringe.
5. The labels and decorative pieces in the craft kit already have adhesive circles on the back, so you merely need to peel the backing off and stick them in place.
6. Choose one of the phrases from the sticker sheet to add a little verbiage to your card.
There you have it; easy Halloween card, ready to be sent, gifted, or used as part of a spooky Halloween mantle.
Linking Here:Pin It