I have an exciting announcement to share that I’ve been keeping in for awhile now and today I finally get to let the cat out of the bag! I’m happy to say that I’m the newest contributor over at Craft Test Dummies! I’ll be over there twice a month reviewing some of the latest and greatest paper goodies to hit the craft market. I was tasked to review Cosmo Cricket’s Glitter Sheets for my first post and while you’ll have to visit Craft Test Dummies to get my thoughts on it, I have a full tutorial here for the project I created: an Easy Glittery Deer Christmas Ornament!
- Cosmo Cricket Glitter Sheets
- plastic ornament
- Silhouette, or another cutting machine
- Deer Silhouette
- fake snow
1. Cut the Deer Silhouette from the Glitter Sheets.
2. Peel the deer from the glitter sheet (yes, they’re stickers!) and carefully place it on the ornament.
3. Fill up the ornament with the fake snow and cap the ornament off.
Since deer seem to be the most popular trend this holiday season, your tree will be the talk of the family for its glittery cuteness!
I received the Glitter Sheets to review but all opinions and ideas are 100% my own.Pin It