Happy Day FIVE of Craft Lightning Wedding Week! We’re closing in on the end, but that doesn’t mean I’m not as excited to be sharing so many MORE fun ideas to help make your special day even more awesome. I am! Because these are all simple and quick crafts, even the most novice crafter can easily complete them. Awesome!
The last wedding craft that I will be sharing today is actually something that can be used for a ton of different reasons: a super fast favor tag! Once again, I’ve busted out the same wrapping paper and there’s a really good reason for that: I wanted to show how a single craft material can be used in a multitude of ways *and* it doesn’t have to break the bank in the process. Let’s get started!
- black card stock
- wrapping paper
- Circle Paper Punch, 2.5-Inch
- Scallop Circle Punch, 2-inch
- Hole Punch, 1/8-Inch
- gold alphabet stickers
1. Punch a 2.5-inch circle from the black card stock and a 2-inch scallop from the wrapping paper.
2. Use the adhesive to attach the wrapping paper scallop to the card stock circle.
3. Use the letters of your choice on the tag. I chose to use THX (for thanks), but you could also use your new monogram, first initial, or even the date.
4. Punch a 1/8-inch hole at the top of the tag.
4. Wrap the twine around the package and tie it once before threading it through the small hole of the tag. Tie it again to secure it.
I just adore how it looks all put together. So happy and bright and romantic. Perfection.
Now it’s time to check out what some of our other Craft Lightning friends put together! Go leave them some Sweet Rose Studio love!
15 Minute Upcycled Table Setting from Scrappy Chick 101
Floating Photo Centerpieces from My Craftily Ever After
Foiled Honeymoon Fund Jar from Simply Kelly Designs
Quick and Easy Pretty Wedding Place Cards from Me And My Inklings
Ribbon Table Runner from Silly Pearl
Handmade Wedding Vow Books from Happy Go Lucky
Printed Burlap Wedding Gift from Cute As A Fox
Birdcage Wedding Card Holder from Crafting in the Rain
Map Lined Envelopes and Seals from The Country Chic Cottage
Bridal Flip Flops from 30 Minute Crafts
If you liked this wedding inspired craft, you’ll probably like these ones too:
Linking Here:Pin It