My Reagan loves her some popcorn. Seriously – I think it may be the only reason she agrees to go to movies with us some days. Because I’m trying to keep things fun and different during the summer, I thought it would be fun to put a twist on the typical treat and this simple white chocolate marshmallow popcorn recipe was born!
- 1 bag of popped popcorn
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- edible glitter
1. Mix popcorn, marshmallows, and white chocolate chips together. Side note: I chose to do this after I’d let the popcorn cool completely. I didn’t want my kids sitting on my couch with melted chocolate and marshmallows, but it would be tasty that way!
2. Portion out your popcorn mix into bowls.
3. Sprinkle edible glitter on top of the popcorn mix.
This recipe will serve 3-4 children.
So what do you think? Will you be creating some White Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn of your own?
If you liked this fun recipe, you might also like these ones as well:
Linking Here:Pin It