Sometimes, life calls for a fast craft that doesn’t take a lot brain power or effort, something that packs a punch with minimal effort. I’ve put together a super quick and easy tutorial so you can create your own big-impact decor with items that you might already have on hand. The best part about this Patriotic Cupcake Liner Decor? The kids can help with it!
- red cardstock
- star punch
- standard white cupcake liners
- patriotic mini cupcake liners
- glue stick
- glue dots
1. Punch stars from the red card stock.
2. Flatten the standard and mini cupcake liners.
3. Apply glue to the back of the mini cupcake liner.
4. Press the mini liner firmly to the standard liner.
Finish it off by gluing the star in place.
My kidlets had an amazing time flattening the cupcake liners and gluing the stars in place. Why not include your little ones in your crafting?
By adding ribbon and using glue dots to fix the liners in place, my trifle bowl is now festive and perfect for and patriotic celebration. You could easily add these to a centerpiece or a sweet headband to make your home or yourself more patriotic!
Linking Here:Pin It