Confession: I have amassed quite the hoard of craft supplies.
Between clearance end caps, smokin’ sales, sponsored posts and product reviews, the Target Dollar Spot, and having a serious weak spot for Project Life, I realistically have more craft goodies than I’ll ever know what to do with and today I’d like to share some of what I’ve got with one of YOU! I’ve put together a giveaway chock full of some of my favorite crafty items, plus some of my fave blogs are doing the same. Keep reading for all of the details!
Are you ready to see what’s in store for one lucky winner? Here it is!
- An assortment of Project Life cards, Olive and Cinnamon Editions
- 4 pkgs. Bazzil ombre card stock
- 1 roll patterned Duck Tape
- 1 small roll of decorative Duck Tape
- Assorted Stampin’ Up! buttons and brads
- Elmer’s Painters Paint Markers
- 2 pkgs. Martha Stewart Paint Stencils
- 8 bottles of Martha Stewart Glass Paints
- Martha Stewart Glass Spray Paint Kit
Fine Print: 6 winners will be selected to each receive 1 box of craft supplies. Winners will be matched with giveaway hosts at random. Each giveaway host is responsible to mailing out their box of craft supplies to the winner they are matched with. Winners will be contacted by email address used with their Rafflecopter account and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected. Entrants must be at least be a resident of the US and 18 years of age.Pin It