Sometimes, when a product is just so dang awesome, it’s tough to look outside the box of its intended use to see if you can use it for other purposes. I’ve had my blinders on for Project Life since my first core kit arrived on my doorstep. I’ve been an album-putting-together machine and have loved every second of it. It wasn’t until last week when I was playing around with the Vintage Travel kit that I started getting other ideas. The result? A Project Life Festive Fall Banner!
Project Life core editions come packed full of 616 cards filler and journal cards for you to complete an album with. The thought is that you truly only need a single core kit to complete an entire album, which is absolutely true. My issue is that I like options; lots and lots of options. When you end up owning as many core and mini kits as I do, you have more than enough cards to spare for cute home decor projects like this one.
- 12-14 filler cards from the Vintage Travel core kit (or your own favorite kit)
- hole punch
1. Take one of the filler cards and decide which end you’d like to be cut. Fold the bottom part and pinch it in half to find the center.
2. Draw lines from each side to the center point about an inch high. Cut along your lines to create the pennant style.
3. Use the first card as a template for the rest of the filler cards so they are identically cut.
4. Punch two small holes in the top of each card and string the twine through to create the banner.
5. Hang your Project Life Festive Fall Banner and bring on the rest of the fall decor!
Make sure to keep checking back this week to get the tutorial for the Fabric Scrap Banner and the free Fall Prints!
Linking Here:Pin It