When I originally designed the Be Brave print a few weeks back, it had merely been intended to serve as a morale boost. A vote of confidence, if you will. It was something that I felt the need to create, to share, to put myself out there with. Thankfully, the response has been so kind and uplifting to what was a very nerve-wracking post to publish. Two of my dear friends are expecting a sweet baby in a few weeks and when the momma-to-be commented about how she loved what I’d put together, I knew that I needed to make it into a baby shower gift for her.
Because I figured others might be inspired by what I came up with, I figured I’d share the final product too. Fingers crossed I’ll get to share it when it takes its place in sweet Charlotte’s room soon.
Be Brave Print, printed onto heavy card stock or watercolor paper
paintbrush and water
1. Color in the print with the watercolor colored pencils.
2. Use the water and the paint brush directly over what was colored to give it that watercolor effect. Let it dry fully.
3. Add the glitter glue as you want. I used it on the centers of the flowers. Let it dry fully.
4. Use the glitter tape to attach the print to the peach card stock and place the set in the frame.
5. Hang it up or give it as a gift!
Here are some closer detail shots of how the finished product turned out.
I love the touches of gold and the way the watercolors bleed outside of the lines a bit.
So what do you think? Is this something you could see yourself creating for your home or as a gift?
Linking Here:Pin It