When I was planning for the time that I was going to have my babies, I had one major goal in mind (other than the prerequisite healthy child being delivered at the end): I had to be pregnant for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one super awesome holiday where not only do we get to rejoice in all of the blessings in our lives and give thanks for the people we love the most, but we get to EAT.
Momma loves her some food and I’ve already got my eye on some brand new recipes I’ll be testing out over the next month to get ready for the hands-down best meal of the year. First up: mouth-watering Cheesy Bacon Dinner Rolls!
bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Place KING’S HAWAIIAN ® Dinner Rolls on a cookie sheet, slightly apart from each other.
2. Spread a small amount of butter across the top of each roll.
3. Sprinkle a generous amount of the cheddar cheese across the top of the rolls.
4. Add the crumbled bacon to the top of the rolls.
5. Broil the rolls in your oven for around 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!
These are ridiculously yummy. The combination of the sweet rolls and savory bacon pieces make for an amazing flavor combination. Trust me.
Have I ever led you wrong?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of King’s Hawaiian®. The opinions and text are all mine.Pin It