Sometimes you have the best of intentions to get a project, a post, or even dinner done but then life happens; it’s all happened to the best of us. I’ve had this cute little DIY Glitter Goth Halloween Art project tucked in my back pocket since last week but tending to my sick kiddos (and dealing with all of the super UN-awesomeness that comes with a vicious stomach bug) and leaving on a jet plane for Click Retreat caused it to stay there and percolate a smidge longer.
With Halloween now only a mere 17 days away (WHAT?!?), I figured it was time for this spunky little project to get it’s day in the sun. You ready to add a little more glitter and a little more goth to your Halloween display?
- black frame
- orange polka dot patterned paper
- black glitter canvas sheet
- skull die-cut
- pencil and pen
1. Trace the filler paper from your frame on the back side of the polka dot patterned paper and cut. Set the piece of patterned paper aside for later.
2. Trace the skull die-cut on the back side of the glitter canvas. I used my Silhouette to create the die cut and if you like the skull I chose, search Halloween Set by Jamie Koay in the Silhouette Store. I am so in love with all of the shapes in the set. 🙂
3. Carefully cut out the skull and then use the adhesive to attach it to the patterned paper you cut earlier.
4. Add a few Thickers in your choice of spooky Halloween phrases, put it inside the frame, and you’re set to scare!
As I’ve said too many times before, I’m not one who enjoys the super scary, totally creep-tastic type of Halloween, so this slightly Goth version of Halloween is just my style and I’m hoping its yours too.
Linking Here:Pin It