And just like that, Halloween has passed.
And with the exit of Halloween, I gladly welcome my hands-down fave holidays: Thanksgiving (hell-ooo, amazing food!) and Christmas (Happy birthday sweet baby Jesus!). I’m here to kick off the season of weight gain with a brand spankin’ new cupcake recipe that’s sure to please: Triple Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes.
I can guarantee that I’m not pulling your leg when I say that only are these super simple to re-create, but they are sure to be a hit at any holiday shin-dig you may be hosting or attending!
1 box chocolate cake mix, plus other required ingredients
1 can chocolate frosting
1. Prepare the chocolate cake mix according the directions listed on the package.
2. Place an Oreo at the bottom of each empty cupcake wrapper.
3. Fill each wrapper 2/3 full with the cake batter. Sprinkle 5-10 chocolate chips on top of the batter.
4. Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Let the cupcakes fully cool before proceeding to the next step.
5. Frost each cupcake and sprinkle a few of the mini M&M’s on top.
It’s time to enjoy them! Pour yourself a tall glass of milk and savor the chocolate-y goodness!
Linking Here:Pin It