Happy Monday lovelies!
I am so excited to jump start this month of December with a jam-packed blog post: a super yummy recipe for Black & White Cookie Brownies, links to 15 other amazingly delicious recipes, plus one fat giveaway! Make sure to stick around through the whole post so you don’t miss anything.
Let’s kick this Holiday Bites blog hop off with a run down of all of the sites that are participating:
Tomato & Ricotta Crostini from Katie’s Cucina
Roasted Leek and Onion Soup from Sweet C’s Designs
Mozzerella, Bacon and Roasted Peppers Hot Cheese Dip from Cook the Story
Red Pepper Manchego Stuffed Mushrooms from The Lilypad Cottage
Spicy Sriracha Deviled Eggs from White House Black Shutters
Cranberry Salsa from Bombshell Bling
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms from Kokocooks
Cream Cheese with Garlic & Bacon filled Crescents from A Glimpse Inside
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats from Yellow Bliss Road
Peppermint Patty Chex Mix from Lolly Jane
Brownie Stuffed Christmas Trees from It’s Always Autumn
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Clean and Scentsible
Mini Candy Cane Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache from Crazy Little Projects
Black and White Cookie Brownies from Sweet Rose Studio
Oreo Truffle Reindeer Noses and Free Printable from Balancing Home
Peppermint Muddy Buddies from A Pumpkin and a Princess
Don’t they all sound ridiculously delicious? We’ve made sure to cover all the bases for your entertaining needs. Company party needs an appetizer? Check. Cookie Exchange? Double check. Family get together? Absolutely check.
I’d been dreaming of another twist to my Reese’s Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars, one that didn’t include peanuts of any kind. My momma has a super severe peanut allergy and I wanted to put together something that she’d be able to enjoy for the holidays as well. I present to you: Black & White Cookie Brownies!
one roll of pre-packaged sugar cookie dough
one box mix of brownies, plus the ingredients on the package
15-20 Oreo cookies
1 c. chocolate chips
1. Press the sugar cookie dough to the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan. Bake this base layer at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. While the cookie layer is baking, prepare the brownie batter according to the directions on the package. Set aside.
3. When the cookie base comes out, it won’t be cooked through and that is okay! It will finish baking when you put it back in. While it’s still hot, press the Oreo cookies into the cookie base.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 c. of the chocolate chips around and over the Oreo cookies.
5. Pour the brownie batter over top of the layers you’ve created. Tilt the pan as needed to make sure that the batter covers the entirety of the cookie layers.
6. Sprinkle the other 1/2 c. on top of the spread brownie batter.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve and enjoy! These Black & White Cookie Brownies are ahhh-mazing served warm with a healthy scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Just sayin’.
Now on to the last part that I promised you: the fantastic giveaway! One lucky winner will walk away with $450 worth of cash and prizes, just in time for your Holiday cooking and entertaining!
One lucky reader will win:
$135 in CASH straight to your Paypal account (with love from your blogger hosts!)
Baking Prize Pack courtesy of OXO: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, Food Scale, 2-piece bowl scraper set, 2-cup Adjustable Measuring Cups, Silicone Whisk, Egg Beater, 3-Piece Angeled Measuring Cup Set, Pastry Brush
Speaking of Baloian Farms, they are a third generation family farm based in the Central Valley of California. They specialize in growing peppers of all varieties including mini sweet peppers and baby bells, as well as squash, mixed vegetables and leafy greens. Their products are available in grocery stores throughout the Midwest and West Coast. Go check them out and say hi!
Are you ready for your chance to win now?