Oreo and me, we have a deep meaningful relationship.
We understand each other and I understand that when a new flavor of Oreo hits the shelves, I will buy it, eat, and love it (with the exception of the Cake Batter Oreo — travesty). I’ve been hearing about people buying the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos for a few weeks now, seeing their happy posts littering Instagram, taunting me to purchase a package of the cookies for myself. Well, my time has come and I can happily validate that they are delish!
Never one to leave well enough alone, I’ve created a recipe putting these gems to work. Anyone ready for Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies?!
box brownie mix, prepared according to the directions on the box
20 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreo cookies
5 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
1. Pour half of the brownie batter into a greased 13″ x 9″ pan and spread it evenly throughout the pan.
2. Place 15 of the Oreo cookies into the batter. Pour the remainder of the batter on top of the cookies and once again, make sure its spread evenly throughout the pan.
3. In a plastic bag, crush the remaining 5 cookies. Sprinkle the crushed pieces over top of the brownie batter.
4. Sprinkle the chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups over top of the brownie batter as well.
5. Bake the brownies at 350 degrees for 26 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
If you’re serving these bad boys warm, add a generous dollop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. Trust me on this.
If these brownies look amazing to you, you might also enjoy some of these other recipes:
Linking Here:Pin It