I’m sure y’all have already figured out how much I adore my Cricut Explore. It’s seriously the easiest cutting machine that I’ve ever been lucky enough to get to work with. Like, seriously. Today I’m thrilled to partner with some other amazing bloggers to show off fantastic projects you can create with the Explore. Best part: there’s a Cricut Explore Giveaway at the end of this post!
First up though…inspiration!
Sit back, relax, and take a few minutes to click though each of these fantastic projects!
- Mini Love Note Card Kit from Jen Goode’s 100 Directions
- DIY Wooden Banner from Create.Craft.Love
- Vintage Truck Christmas Pillow from The Crafted Sparrow
- Glittered Mason Jar Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage
- Washi Tape Mini DIY Bunting from Mod Podge Rocks
- 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar from Sweet Rose Studio
- DIY Glitter Christmas Sled from The V Spot
- Wood Cut Folk Art Village Ornaments from Flamingo Toes
- Personalized Snowflake Ornament from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Knit Advent Calendar from Hands Occupied
- Oh Deer Coffee Mugs from Giggles Galore
- Printed Aztec Shirt from Just Between Friends
- Rose Ring and Necklace set from The Idea Room
And now brace yourselves for the real fun: the giveaway!
- Cricut Explore Deluxe Starter Set Bundle – the machine I adore along with 2 sets of pens, Deep Cut housing and blade plus a scoring tool. I love this set!
- 6 Month Cricut Design Space subscription – get unlimited access to hundreds of designs to create with!
- VISA Gift Card so you can buy extra goodies to use with your new Cricut Explore – you can even buy my own Make-it-Now projects to add to your library!
Enter for a chance to win a Cricut Explore™ Cutting machine + Deluxe Starter Set which includes 2 sets of pens, deep cut blade and housing and a scoring tool. PLUS, a 6 month subscription to Cricut Design Space and a VISA Gift Card.