When I mentioned a few weeks back that my sassy girl had a thing for Taylor Swift’s music, I wasn’t lying. See — when I told her that I was going to make her a Dressed Like a Daydream shirt, she absolutely insisted that I also create a Mad Love shirt as well. Her current favorite song is Bad Blood, but she likes the Mad Love part best. I can’t say that I blame her and because I’m such the amazing momma (snort), I was happy to oblige.
- plain white tee of your choice
- Expressions Vinyl black heat transfer vinyl
- Cricut or other die-cutting machine, or an XACTO knife
- Mad Love image
1. Load the Mad Love cut image into Design Space and size it to fit the shirt that you’ll be ironing on to.
2. It’s time to cut! I’ve put together a short video so you can see step by step how to cut your heat transfer vinyl.
If you loved this post, you might also like these kid related posts too:
Linking Here:Pin It