Reese’s. Oreo. Chocolate. I mean, come on. When I walked past the Reese’s Oreos on a recent shopping trip, I had this ah-ha moment and I felt like Reese’s Oreo Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes should be a no-brainer. Thankfully this recipe is super easy and ridiculously yummy!
- devil’s food cake mix, prepared according to the box
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos
- chocolate frosting
- mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- cupcake wrappers
1. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter in each cupcake liner.
2. Press an Oreo on the top of each scoop of batter.
3. Bake the cupcakes according the directions on the package. Allow them to fully cool when the time is up.
4. Dice the peanut butter cups into small pieces.
5. Frost the cupcakes. I used a star frosting tip to create the swirl effect here. Don’t be afraid to just frost them however is comfortable to you though!
6. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups on top of the frosting and enjoy!
Like this cupcake recipe? You might enjoy these recipes too:
Linking Here:Pin It