I was provided vinyl by Expressions Vinyl, but all opinions and ideas are 100% my own.
While a lot of parents are worried or nervous for their sweet babies heading off to their first day of kindergarten, I’m actually really excited for Reagan, mostly because she’ll be hanging out each day with Luke’s amazing teacher from he was in kinder. Reagan knows her well and has even spent some quality time in the classroom when I was a mom helper, so she and I wanted to make sure that we made a fun gift to give her at Meet the Teacher in a few weeks. We’ve got our fingers crossed that she loves this Tote-tally Awesome Tote Bag as much as we do!
- blank tote bag
- Expressions Vinyl Maroon Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Expressions Vinyl Gold Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- TOTEtally Awesome Tote Bag Cricut Design Space cut file
1. Use the Cricut to cut the Heat Transfer vinyl. If you’ve never cut it before, I’ve got two videos on my YouTube channel that will help you out: How to Cut Heat Transfer Vinyl and How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl.
2. Weed (remove the excess vinyl) and trim the excess clear plastic backing. You’ll need to cut apart the pieces to arrange them correctly.
3. Iron the hexagons to the tote first and let them cool, then apply the wording on top. Try not to keep the iron on the exposed maroon vinyl for too long. I tried to keep the iron on the plastic backing of the wording as much as possible.
If you enjoyed this fun vinyl post, you might like these ones also:
Linking Here:Pin It