This post was originally on Tatertots & Jello two weeks back, but I thought y’all might enjoy it here too!
My kids have been back in school for a solid month now and the mounds of school work is starting to trickle in. I thought it might be fun to come up with a fun way to showcase the work they’re most proud of. I was able to create this Homework Brag Board in no time flat and my kids are already fighting over who gets to brag on their work first. I think they’re in love…and I think I’m going to be making another one of these ASAP!
- Wooden Frame
- 6×6 Home + Made Paper Pad
- Metal Clips
- Chalkboard Label Stickers
- Gold Thickers
- yellow acrylic paint
- paint brush
- glue gun
1. Take the backing out of the frame and set it on top of the patterned paper. Use the backing as a pattern to cut out the decorative paper.
2. Paint the frame at this point so it has plenty of time to dry. I know it doesn’t show that I did it here, but I wish I had. It will speed up the process!
3. Place the decorative paper and the backing back in the dried frame.
4. Use the glue gun to attach a metal clip to the center of the patterned paper. Let it cool completely.
5. While the paint and the glue are drying, start working on the tag that goes on top. Place a chalkboard tag on top of a piece of the patterned paper and use scissors to trim around of the oval.
6. Use the gold foil Thickers to spell out the positive word of your choice. Yay fit perfectly.
7. Use an adhesive of your choice to attach the tag to the frame. Press firmly to make sure that its really stuck in place.
Hang it up and you’re ready to share how awesome your kids are!
If you liked this fun post, you might also like these ones too:
Linking Here:Pin It