While at Target one day, Reagan spotted these plastic sunglasses while we were perusing the Valentine’s section and demanded that I purchase them right then and there. When Reagan gets an idea like that and is that persistent about how adorable something is, I’ve learned to typically just go along with it. It’s not worth the hassle to go against her! After brainstorming together for awhile, she and I came up with these fun Looking Good valentines.
I’m offering these valentines in two different formats: all black and an option with red and black, and I did that for a very specific reason. The all black version is perfect for foiling with the Heidi Swapp Minc machine which is the route I decided to take. If you don’t own a Minc, the red and black option is all ready to go!
Download Here: Looking Good Valentines Black and Looking Good Valentines Red
Looking Good, Valentines
plastic sunglasses (If you can’t find the ones at Target)
1. There is one specific note before you get started: in order for the the Minc to do it’s magic, the image must be printed with a laser printer. It won’t work with an inkjet printer. Because I don’t have my own laser printer, I send files to my local print shop.
2. Once you’ve gotten your files printed, trim around the edges with the paper trimmer. Place a single valentine in the transfer folder.
3. Trim a piece of the reactive gold foil the exact size of the valentine. Place it directly over the top of the valentine and close the transfer folder.
4. Run the transfer folder through the Minc.
5. Carefully peel off the excess foil to reveal the completed valentine. Isn’t she pretty?!
If you liked this super fun valentine, you may also like these fun free printables:Pin It